- Молекулярная формула：C13H20N2O2S
- Номер в каталоге：CM100954
- Молекулярная масса：268.38
|Доступно для заказа
Только для использования в НИОКР..
Информация о продукции
- Номер CAS:74038-65-6
- Молекулярная формула:C13H20N2O2S
- Точка плавления:-
- Номер в каталоге:CM100954
- Молекулярная масса:268.38
- Точка кипения:
- Номер Mdl:
- Хранение:Store in freezer, under -20°C.
- Cyclohexane is an organic compound with a chemical formula C6H12. It is a colorless liquid with a pungent odor, insoluble in water, and soluble in most organic solvents such as ethanol, ether, benzene, and acetone. Cyclohexyl fragments are a common structure in both natural and synthetic drugs. It can be used as both core structure and part of achiral side chain.
- Imidazolidine is a heterocyclic compound (CH2)2(NH)2CH2. The parental imidazolidines are less studied, but related compounds substituted on one or both nitrogen centers are more common. Generally, they are colorless, polar, basic compounds. Imidazolidines are examples of cyclic 5-membered general amines. Imidazolidine derivatives are key components in the development of bioactive compounds for the treatment of various diseases, especially Chagas disease. In fact, other studies have shown that imidazoline-2,4-diones have a wide range of pharmacological activities, including anticonvulsant, antiarrhythmic, and antiparasitic.
- imidazolidine supplier
- As a imidazolidine supplier,we sincerely welcome the new and old friends from home and abroad to synergize with our company and share the benefits and opportunities.
- Tetrahydrothiophene is a sulfur-containing saturated heterocyclic compound obtained by catalytic hydrogenation of thiophene. After thiophene is reduced to tetrahydrothiophene, it no longer has a conjugated system and aromaticity. Therefore, tetrahydrothiophene shows the properties of general thioethers. Easily oxidized to sulfoxides and sulfones. Tetrahydrothiophene can be used as a raw material for the production of pharmaceuticals, pesticides and photochemicals.
- Imidazole is an important five-membered nitrogen-containing heterocyclic compound. Among the numerous heterocyclic compounds, imidazole and its derivatives are regarded as a unique and multifaceted scaffold material due to their diverse applications in industrial, organic and pharmaceutical chemistry. Imidazoles interact in different ways with many therapeutic targets, enzymes and receptors in biological systems and thus exhibit a wide range of biological activities. In particular, several imidazoles can be used as clinical drugs to treat various types of cancer with high therapeutic efficacy. Furthermore, imidazoles are one of the most critical segments in the field of anti-covid-19 virus drug discovery due to their ability to interact with active targets in living systems.